How the GSM 4G repeater works:
- The antenna on the building roof receives the mobile signal at 900Mhz and 1800Mhz.
- This signal is sent via coaxial cable to the repeater placed within the building
- The StellaOffice-GD GSM+4G repeater then amplifies 900Mhz and 1800Mhz mobile signal.
- The 4 internal antennas sends this amplified signal around your office.
It is used for large installations where there may be different levels or internal solid walls.
It has 4 indoor antennas and covers 4 areas of 1000Mt2 each. So in total, it will amplify 4000Mt2 (up to 15 rooms)
Ideal for large scale commercial use eg. hotels, hospitals, office buildings with many levels, underground basements, restaurants, airport, large shopping centres etc.
Quick install guide
We recommend doing a "loose" install first, so that you can test where best to place your cables and antennas.
- Install the outdoor panel antenna in a location where there is good mobile signal. (usually this is the roof).
- Attach the 15m cable to this antenna and run it down inside the building to the Stellaoffice repeater.
- Attach this cable to the repeater. Then attach 1-4 cables to each of the ports the the repeater.
- Cable from these ports to 4 locations that require coverage.
- Plug in the power supply.