The StellaOffice-GW amplifies 900Mhz and 2100Mhz. These are 2 very popular frequencies and are prevalent almost everywhere.
900Mhz carries GSM voice and is very robust.
2100Mhz carries 3G signal which is great for voice and data.
You can attach up to 4internal antennas to this repeater, which allows you to provide coverage in 4 separate areas inside your building.
Each each can be up to 1000M2 (3-4 rooms), thats about 15 rooms in total.
How it works.
- The exterior antenna on the roof receives the signal at 900Mhz and 2100Mhz.
- This signal is sent to the repeater which is placed within the building.
- The StellaOffice-GW GSM+3G repeater then amplifies the signal.
- The 4 internal antennas send this amplified signal around your building.
The system is used for large installations where there may be different levels or internal solid walls.
Ideal for large scale commercial use eg. hotels, hospitals, office buildings with many levels, underground basements, restaurants, airport, large shopping centres etc.
Quick install guide
We recommend doing a "loose" install first, so that you can test where best to place your cables and antennas.
- Install the outdoor panel antenna in a location where there is good mobile signal. (usually this is the roof).
- Attach the 15m cable to this antenna and run it down inside the building to the Stellaoffice repeater.
- Attach this cable to the repeater. Then attach 1-4 cables to each of the ports the the repeater.
- Cable from these ports to 4 locations that require coverage.
- Plug in the power supply.