How it works:
The StellaOffice-LGW 800/900/2100 repeater ensures that all operators are amplified for voice(GSM), 3G and 4G data.
Used for large buildings where the indoor coverage is weak or non existent. It amplifies 800/900/2100Mhz.
This tri-band repeater is very useful in situations where there are many people on different operators. Some people will want onlyl GSM calls, others will want fast 4G.
All options are covered so you don’t need to think about which frequency to use.
800Mhz will be used for fast 4G. Smartphone will love this!
900Mhz will be used for voice and older model phones.
2100Mhz will be used for 3G data and older model phones
This repeater has 4 indoor antennas. Each antenna will amplify 1000Mt2 (4-5 rooms), so in total, this kit provides up to ~15 rooms coverage.
Quick install guide
We recommend doing a "loose" install first, so that you can test where best to place your cables and antennas.
- Install the outdoor panel antenna in a location where there is good mobile signal. (usually this is the roof).
- Attach the 15m cable to this antenna and run it down inside the building to the Stellaoffice repeater.
- Attach this cable to the repeater. Then attach 1-4 cables to each of the ports the the repeater.
- Cable from these ports to 4 locations that require coverage.
- Plug in the power supply.