The Stellahome-LG GSM + 4G repeater
This dualband repeater is your best choice if you are looking for both great voice call quality (GSM) and also great 4G data speeds.
- The antenna on your roof receives the GSM and 4G mobile signal.
- The signal is sent via coaxial cable to your StellaHome-LG repeater where it gets amplified.
- The inside antenna attached to the repeater sends this amplified signal around your house.
- Your mobile devices then communicate with this signal.
The great thing about the Stellahome-LG GSM +4G repeater is that it covers you for both quality phone calls (at 900Mhz) and super fast 4G data (at 800Mhz)
Note: Your network operator must be transmitting 4G at 800Mhz in your area for this repeater to boost 4G. Use our search tool to find out this information.
Regulations for use: It is a legal requirement to obtain permission from an administrative authority, or consent from those involved in the frequencies emitted by the repeater.
Quick install guide
We recommend doing a "loose" install first, so that you can test where best to place your cables and antennas.
- Install the outdoor panel antenna in a location where there is good mobile signal. (usually this is your roof).
- Using the supplied 12m cable, run it down inside your house to the Stellahome repeater.
- Attach this cable to the repeater. Then attach the indoor panel antenna to the repeater.
- Plug in the power supply.
*All kits in the Stellahome family are supplied with an exterior panel
antenna, except the Stellahome 5 band, which uses an exterior Yagi