The StellaOffice-G 900Mhz repeater.
The stellaOffice-G repeater is ideal for amplifying voice calls inside your office or large building. You can attach up to 4 internal antennas to this repeater. This will enable you to provide internal coverage in 4 different areas inside your building, each area is about 3-4 rooms in size.
The Signal LEDs on the repeater show you diagnostic information that will help you install the repeater correctly.
How it works.
The outdoor antenna receives the operators GSM signal at 900Mhz. Many operators now transmit 3G at 900Mhz also, and in the future they will put 4G at 900Mhz also.
This signal is sent via coaxial cable to the StellaOffice-G installed inside your building.
Here, the signal is amplified and sent to each of the 4 ports of the repeater, which are connected to 4 antennas.
These antennas can be placed in 4 different areas inside your building, that require coverage.
In total, up to about 15 rooms can receive coverage, depending on the size of the rooms.
Quick install guide
We recommend doing a "loose" install first, so that you can test where best to place your cables and antennas.
- Install the outdoor panel antenna in a location where there is good mobile signal. (usually this is the roof).
- Attach the 15m cable to this antenna and run it down inside the building to the Stellaoffice repeater.
- Attach this cable to the repeater. Then attach 1-4 cables to each of the ports the the repeater.
- Cable from these ports to 4 locations that require coverage.
- Plug in the power supply.