How the StellaHome-GW GSM 3G repeater works
The great thing about the Stellahome-GW GSM +3G repeater is that it covers you for both quality phone calls (at 900Mhz) and fast data (at 2100Mhz)
- The antenna on your roof receives the GSM and 3G mobile signal. (900Mhz + 2100Mhz)
- This signal is sent via coaxial cable to your StellaHome-GW repeater in your house.
- The repeater then amplifies the signal.
- The internal antenna sends this amplified signal around your house.
- Your mobile devices then communicate with this signal.
This is a suitable repeater for those who want to cover voice and data.
Quick install guide
We recommend doing a "loose" install first, so that you can test where best to place your cables and antennas.
- Install the outdoor panel antenna in a location where there is good mobile signal. (usually this is your roof).
- Using the supplied 12m cable, run it down inside your house to the Stellahome repeater.
- Attach this cable to the repeater. Then attach the indoor panel antenna to the repeater.
- Plug in the power supply.
*All kits in the Stellahome family are supplied with an exterior panel
antenna, except the Stellahome 5 band, which uses an exterior Yagi