How it works:
This 5 band repeater insures you cover all available networks: GSM, 3G and 4G.
Used for large buildings where the indoor coverage is weak or non existent.
The Stellaoffice 5 band repeater is very useful for offices where people will on different operators, and will be using voice, email and 3G/4G internet at the same time.
All options are covered so you don’t need to think about which frequency to use.
- 800/1800/2600Mhz: These three frequencies are used for 4G to give the the most bandwidth available.
- 900Mhz: Great for v0ice calls. And for all phones, including older model phones.
- 2100Mhz: great for voice calls, and fast 3G data.
This repeater has 4 indoor antennas. Each antenna will amplify 1000Mt2 (~3 rooms), so in total, this kit provides up to 15 rooms coverage.
Quick install guide
We recommend doing a "loose" install first, so that you can test where best to place your cables and antennas.
- Install the outdoor panel antenna in a location where there is good mobile signal. (usually this is the roof).
- Attach the 15m cable to this antenna and run it down inside the building to the Stellaoffice repeater.
- Attach this cable to the repeater. Then attach 1-4 cables to each of the ports the the repeater.
- Cable from these ports to 4 locations that require coverage.
- Plug in the power supply.