How it works
- The outdoor antenna installed outside your house collects the 3G signal from all operators and sends it down the cable to the 3G repeater.
- The 3G repeater then amplifies this signal and re-transmits it into the area where you want coverage.
- Mobile phones and laptops in that area then communicate with the improved 3G signal.
- 3G can be used for voice and data.
- If you can can receive at least 2 bars of 3G signal outside your house, then this repeater is a good choice for you.
All mobile networks transmit 3G at 2100Mhz.
Regulations for use: It is a legal requirement to obtain permission from an administrative authority, or consent from those involved in the frequencies emitted by the repeater.
Quick install guide
We recommend doing a "loose" install first, so that you can test where best to place your cables and antennas.
- Install the outdoor panel antenna in a location where there is good mobile signal. (usually this is your roof).
- Using the supplied 12m cable, run it down inside your house to the Stellahome repeater.
- Attach this cable to the repeater. Then attach the indoor panel antenna to the repeater.
- Plug in the power supply.