How the 3G 4G repeater works:
- The antenna on your roof receives the 3G and 4G mobile signal.(1800Mhz + 2100Mhz)
- This signal is sent via coaxial cable to the repeater in your house.
- The StellaHome-DW repeater then amplifies this signal.
- The internal antenna then sends this amplified signal around your house.
- Your mobile devices can then communicate with this signal.
*Check that your operator uses 1800Mhz for 4G.
Quick install guide
We recommend doing a "loose" install first, so that you can test where best to place your cables and antennas.
- Install the outdoor panel antenna in a location where there is good mobile signal. (usually this is your roof).
- Using the supplied 12m cable, run it down inside your house to the Stellahome repeater.
- Attach this cable to the repeater. Then attach the indoor panel antenna to the repeater.
- Plug in the power supply.