How the 4G repeater Works:
- The Stellahome-D 4G signal booster amplifies all mobile networks at 1800Mhz.
- This includes GSM (voice) in towns and cities, and now, most network operators transmit 4G at 1800Mhz.
- *For 4G, please check that your operator offers 4G at 1800Mhz in your area.
Use our booster tool to find out the best repeater for you.
Regulations for use: It is a legal requirement to obtain permission from an administrative authority, or consent from those involved in the frequencies emitted by the repeater.
Quick install guide
We recommend doing a "loose" install first, so that you can test where best to place your cables and antennas.
- Install the outdoor panel antenna in a location where there is good mobile signal. (usually this is your roof).
- Using the supplied 12m cable, run it down inside your house to the Stellahome repeater.
- Attach this cable to the repeater. Then attach the indoor panel antenna to the repeater.
- Plug in the power supply.
*All kits in the Stellahome family are supplied with an exterior panel
antenna, except the Stellahome 5 band, which uses an exterior Yagi