HP, Viprinet, Cisco GSM/3G/4G router amplifier for mobile signals
Machine to machine
Combine and amplify LTE radio cards for robust communication
How It Works
- The 2 MIMO antennas are installed outside your vehicle, boat , building where the mobile signal is strong.
- This signal is then sent to the CombinerAmp and is boosted.
- From here, the signal is sent to your router where it can be distributed via your internal network.
- The up-link signals from your radio cards are amplified and sent back to the mobile tower.
Router boxes such as:
HP ,Teltonika, Viprinet, Cisco, Siemens, Asus, Pep-Link, Tp-Link, Huawei, plus many others.
The CombinerAmp is MIMO activated and can amplify up to 4 radio cards. That’s 4 individual mobile operators
Typical machine applications could be..
- Fleet vehicles,
- Emergency response,
- Mountain rescue,
- Ships, Fishing vessels,
- Communications hub for on-the-road vehicles
The CombinerAmp can be customized in any way you want. We cover all frequencies even LTE. We have 4 port versions that can combine up to 4 input radio signals at once, and feed the amplified signal out the the antennas.
Each MIMO radio card will have 2 antenna ports.
4 radio cards = 8 ports
Please contact us and let us know how we can help with your idea.
Download the PDF specification
(LED design of front panel may differ)