Extending mobile signal into large buildings - remote monitoring and control
Series 1002 Grade A filtering
The i-repeater is a 5 band mobile signal repeater that can be controlled and monitored over the internet.
You can install the i-repeater with 4 line-amps to further distribute mobile signal throughout your building, as shown in the image above.
The i-repeater and line-amps can be controlled and monitored from any terminal (laptop, phone, tablet), via an online dashboard.
You can host all your buildings/installations on our AWS cloud server. This allows you to monitor/ control all your installations from one location.
You can enable 2 primary email alerts:
- If devices are plugged out by accident by building staff (or power cut). (You can see the exact device that is plugged out, and
its location in the building). All devices have internal battery that keeps internet connection live for
- If devices are strongly attenuating RF due to local RF noise or disturbance, system will alert you. Example: big microwave ovens
in buildings have been known on rare cases to cause RF issues in the local vicinity.
Remote Control from any computer/ phone:
- Switch Off/ On/ or Attenuate, individual bands of any device.
- Switch off Power to one or all devices in a building. The devices RF chain is switched off but it is still connected to the internet.
- Reboot devices.
- Up/Downlink Power
- Up/Downlink Gains
- Up/Downlink AGC
- Up/Downlink Oscillations/feedback
- Temperature on PCB board
- All events are logged from initial installation date for each device.
- Percentage usage of each band. Example: 800Mhz :60%, 900Mhz :20%, 1800Mhz :5%, 2100Mhz:15% ,2600Mhz :0%
Security and cloud:
The application infrastructure is physically located in AWS (Amazon Web Services) data-center in Europe (Ireland). AWS allows us to benefit from the most stringent security standards AWS holds for their infrastructure and allows one to satisfy many compliance requirements. More information on compliance with standards can be found in the AWS Security Whitetepaper at https://aws.amazon. com/whitepapers/.
The system can be extended using more repeaters and line amps to ensure coverage in even the largest of multi-story buildings.
Display your company logo to the LCD screen. This will be shown on boot-up .
Full brochure and spec-sheet: here