|Name||SKU||Frequency||Coverage (rooms)||Price (ex-VAT)||Spec||Networks|
|MarineBoost 3.1 (1000m2)||SD-RP1002-GDW-O|
|~4||€968 (€793.44)||GSM, 3G, 4G|
|MarineBoost 3.4 (4000m2)||SD-RP1002-GDW-O-4P|
|~10||€1,470 (€1,204.92)||GSM, 3G, 4G|
|MarineBoost 5.1 (1000m2)||SD-RP1002-LGDWH-O|
|~4||€1,568.50 (€1,285.66)||GSM, 3G, 4G|
|MarineBoost 5.4 (4000m2)||SD-RP1002-GDWLH-4-O|
|~10||€2,330 (€1,909.84)||GSM, 3G, 4G|
Boosting mobile coverage on ships
boats ships barges ferrries
MarineBoost series 1002
List of Products
How It Works
- The antenna installed on the top of the ship receives signal in 360 deg around the ship. It will receive the signal from several masts on the coastline. This signal is sent to the MarineBoost repeater inside the ship.
- The MarineBoost x.4 repeater shown in the image above has 4 ports that can be connected to 4 individual antennas inside the ship. Each of these antennas provides signal in 1 to 3 rooms, depending of the types of rooms.
- The system is self monitoring and does not require any management.
- Suitable for large boats, ships, mega yachts, cruisers, ferries….
- Networks: GSM/ 3G/ 4G
- Boosts mobile signal for all EU network operators
- Unlimited users
- Coverage: Small boats : 1000m2, Large Ships: 64,000m2
- Simple and intuitive LED status panel
- Distributed system balances mobile signal evenly throughout your ship
- Complete network operator protection.
The maximum distance the repeater can receive a signal from the mobile tower on land is 30km.
The MarineBoost repeater comes with an external omni-directional antenna which picks up the signal from all operators 360 degrees around the ship, within the 30Km radius.. This increases the total number of operators available to your customers at any time.
For bigger ships, these 4 ports can be connected to line amplifiers which themselves have 4 ports. Add as many line amps as you need to provide the coverage necessary. 200 hundred antennas have been tested with this system which provides a total of about 600 standard sized rooms. The system automatically balances and controls power. This ensures that the signal is evenly distributed throughout the ship.
Please contact us if you are interested in this system.
A closer look
- 4 mounting holes: if you want to secure your repeater to the wall.
- 4 diagnostic lights: tells you if the repeater has:
- proximity control.
- communication with your phone.
- 6 light signal strength indicator: tells you the strength of your mobile signal outside.
- Connector in: attach the indoor antenna here.
- Connector out: attach the 12m cable here and feed it up to the outdoor antenna.
- 12V Power in