Extending mobile signal into large buildings
Coverage: 10+ rooms
How It Works
- The antenna is installed on the roof of your building and receives mobile signal from all mobile operators.
- The signal is sent to a repeater which amplifies the signal.
- The repeater has 4 output ports and sends the signal to 4 individual line-amps throughout the building.
- The line-amps can distribute the signal to up to 4 antennas each. That’s 16 antennas in total throughout the building.
- Each antenna provides coverage in approximately 2-3 rooms.
- The system can be scaled using splitters and more line-amps to provide indefinite coverage.
- The system is self monitoring and does not require any management.
- Line amps can be installed after any repeater to distribute mobile signal deeper into the building.
- The system allows for one layer of line-amps after a repeater. Splitters can be using to increase coverage.
This type of installation requires professional skills and equipment.
We offer training on how to professionally install this equipment.
If you are an installer who wants to install this system in large buildings in cities, please contact us and we will send an engineer to you to train you for free.
- You must have a prospective building lined up before we send our engineer out to you.
- The building must be in a town or city
- The building must be large enough to need line-amps. (ie, multi-story)
The diagram below is just an example to show you how best to place the antennas inside your building.
Make sure to place enough antennas in the corridors of your building – every 15m.
One antenna will provide coverage in a 30m X 30m area(large open room).
Small rooms with wooden doors do not need separate antennas, as long as they are within a 20m range of any antennas nearby. See the diagram below.
If you email us plans of your building, we will design the antenna layout for you for free.
The image below shows an example building plan of 1 floor. Here we use 1 repeater, 2 line-amps and only 7 antennas. This plan shows you how to layout your antennas.
iBWAVE Antenna Patterns
Top use our iBwave antenna patterns you need to install the iBwave Design Software.
- Open iBwave Design
- Go to Network Design< Database editor
- After opening Database editor go to File < Import< Brows for the .vex file click Ok to the next windows then Save and close database editor
- In iBwave Software go to Network Design< Sync
This way you can import the antenna .vex file which contains all our equipment and use it in iBwave Design.
Click here to download .vex file
Below show the .vex file loaded in iBwave Design.
- Frequencies: All mobile frequencies.
- Networks: GSM, 3G, 4G.
- Coverage: unlimited internal coverage (tested with 250 internal antennas)
- Boosts all European mobile operators.
- Unlimited number of users.
- Simple and intuitive LED indicator.
- Distributed system: add line amps to provide further coverage into your building.
The system software manages signal fluctuation, integrity and power levels automatically. This ensures that the most powerful mobile signal is distributed throughout your building. The software stops potential oscillations, reduces null zones, balances power, and automatically warns the installer of incorrectly or badly installed components.
There must be at least 20dB of loss between the repeater and the line-amp.
Usually a combination of cable and splitters will produce this loss. However, sometimes there is only a short cable between the repeater and line-amp and you will need to add an attenuator to make up the difference.