Extending mobile signal into large buildings
Coverage: 16,000m2 +
How It Works
- The antenna is installed on the roof of your building and receives mobile signal from all mobile operators.
- The signal is sent to a repeater which amplifies the signal.
- The repeater has 4 output ports and sends the signal to 4 individual line-amps throughout the building.
- The line-amps can distribute the signal to up to 4 antennas each. That’s 16 antennas in total throughout the building.
- Each antenna provides coverage in 1000m2, in practice this relates to about 2-3 rooms.
- The system can be scaled using splitters to provide indefinite coverage.
- The system is self monitoring and does not require any management.
- Line amps can be installed after any repeater to distribute mobile signal deeper into the building.
- The system allows for one layer of line-amps after a repeater. Splitters can be using to increase coverage.
This type of installation requires professional skills and equipment.
- Frequencies: All mobile frequencies.
- Networks: GSM, 3G, 4G.
- Coverage: unlimited internal coverage (tested with 250 internal antennas)
- Boosts all European mobile operators.
- Unlimited number of users.
- Simple and intuitive LED indicator.
- Distributed system: add line amps to provide further coverage into your building.
The system software manages signal fluctuation, integrity and power levels automatically. This ensures that the most powerful mobile signal is distributed throughout your building. The software stops potential oscillations, reduces null zones, balances power, and automatically warns the installer of incorrectly or badly installed components.