i-Repeater – Commercial Grade cellular repeater with cloud monitoring
The i-repeater is a commercial grade mobile signal repeater that can be controlled and monitored over the internet.
It can amplify: 700 / 800 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 and 2600MHz.
This will cover you for: GSM, 3G, 4G and 5G.
You can install the i-repeater with 4 line-amplifiers (lineAmps) to further distribute mobile signal throughout your building, as shown in the image above.
The i-repeater and lineAmps can be controlled and monitored from any terminal (laptop, phone, tablet), via an online dashboard.
You can host all your installations on our cloud server, where they can be monitored/ controlled from any location.
iRepeater Family Brochure: (USA + EU models)
Please contact us about the lineAmps.
NOTE: Available in rack mounted products only. Licence required.
You can enable email alerts:
- If devices are plugged out by accident by building staff (or power cut). (You can see the exact device that is plugged out, and
its location in the building). All devices have internal battery that keeps internet connection live for
- Receive alerts for , oscillations, high power, band shutdown, temperature, plus much more..
Remote Control from any computer/ phone:
- Switch Off/ On/ or Attenuate, individual bands of any device.
- Switch off RF Power to one or all devices in a building.
- Reboot / Reset devices.
- Up/Downlink Power
- Up/Downlink Gains
- Up/Downlink AGC
- Up/Downlink Oscillations/feedback
- Temperature on PCB board
- All events are logged from initial installation date for each device.
- View history graphs of any metric over time. (pro account)
- Percentage usage of each band.
- Logged history of events
Upgrade firmware remotely
- Maintain the latest build, for optimised performance and new features.
- With our API, you can use your proprietary software to control the i-repeater.
Extend your system with lineAmplifiers.