The StellahomeGDW Tri-Band Repeater:
The StellahomeGDW tri-band repeater amplifies all three mobile frequency bands. 900Mhz, 1800Mhz and 2100Mhz.
This repeater amplifies all networks and all standards. This will ensure that you get the best mobile experience inside your house/office.
- The outdoor antenna installed outside on your roof collects the mobile signal and sends it down the coaxial cable to the tri-band repeater.
- The tri-band repeater then amplifies this signal and re-transmits it into the area where you want coverage.
- Mobile phones and laptops in this area can then communicate with this improved signal.
This will cover you for all operators and standards, 2G and 3G. Most operators transmit 4G at 1800Mhz and if this is the case with your operator, then you will be covered for 4G also.
The tri band repeater amplifies the following frequencies:
*as long as your network does 4G at 1800Mhz
Quick install guide
We recommend doing a "loose" install first, so that you can test where best to place your cables and antennas.
- Install the outdoor panel antenna in a location where there is good mobile signal. (usually this is your roof).
- Using the supplied 12m cable, run it down inside your house to the Stellahome repeater.
- Attach this cable to the repeater. Then attach the indoor panel antenna to the repeater.
- Plug in the power supply.