Our new StellaOffice booster amplifies 4G and GSM voice into your office
The StellaOffice signal booster is specifically designed for larges offices. This booster has 4 output ports that allow you to attach up to 4 internal antennas.
Each of these antennas provide mobile coverage for about 3/4 rooms. That’s a total of about 15 office rooms!
Of course, you can easily scale out this system to provide more coverage using our LineAmps..
Boosting ALL networks
The StellaOffice booster 800+900 kit amplifies 4G (at 800Mhz) and GSM (at 900Mhz). These 2 frequencies are at the lower end of the mobile spectrum and are very suitable for propagating around the inside of a building.
With this system installed, you can expect excellent call quality and high 4G data speeds.
This booster is VERY effective and provides our customers with the coverage they require.
- GSM : excellent for voice calls
- 4G: excellent for high speed data
The kit comes complete with the outdoor antenna, 4 indoor antennas, the 800/900 office booster, all the required cables and a power supply.
NOTE: For 4G coverage, please ensure that your mobile operators transmit 4G at 800Mhz
This system is ideal for large scale commercial use eg. hotels, hospitals, office buildings with many levels, underground basements, restaurants, airport, large shopping centres etc.
This booster kit includes
- 1 StellaOffice800+900 Amplifier
- 4 indoor antennas
- 1 External high gain antenna
- Individual lengths of coaxial cable(3 x 15m) to connect the antennas.
- 1 power supply
Quick install guide
- We recommend doing a "loose" install first, so that you can test where best to place your cables and antennas.
- Install the outdoor panel antenna in a location where there is good mobile signal. (usually this is the roof).
- Attach the 15m cable to this antenna and run it down inside the building to the Stellaoffice repeater.
- Attach this cable to the repeater. Then attach 1-4 cables to each of the ports the the repeater.
- Cable from these ports to 4 locations that require coverage.
- Plug in the power supply.
A closer look
- 4 mounting holes: if you want to secure your repeater to the wall.
- 4 diagnostic lights: tells you if the repeater has:
- proximity control.
- communication with your phone.
- 6 light signal strength indicator: tells you the strength of your mobile signal outside.
- Connectors in: attach the 4 indoor antenna here.
- Connector out: attach the cable here and feed it up to the outdoor antenna.
- 12V Power in
The frequencies explained:
800Mhz is one of the frequencies that 4G uses. This frequency is excellent for propagating about the countryside. Most mobile operators use 4G at 800Mhz in rural locations.
900Mhz is used for the GSM network. GSM is a robust standard used by your phone and the operator’s base station to transmit voice signals. It has been about for a long time which is a testament to how successful it is. All phones, including the older “non-smart” phones can use this standard. 900Mhz is a relatively low frequency that is excellent at propagating through the countryside. It is most likely that this frequency is available outside your house (Can you make calls outside your house?). It also uses much less power then 3G or 4G. ie, your phone battery lasts longer!