How the GSM 3G repeater works:
- The exterior antenna on the roof receives the signal at 900Mhz and 2100Mhz.
- This signal is sent to the GSM +3G repeater placed within the building.
- The StellaOffice-GW GSM+3G repeater amplifies 900Mhz and 2100Mhz signal.
- The 4 internal antennas send this amplified signal around your office.
The system is used for large installations where there may be different levels or internal solid walls.
It has 4 indoor antennas and covers 4 areas of 1000Mt2 each, (~15 rooms).
Ideal for large scale commercial use eg. hotels, hospitals, office buildings with many levels, underground basements, restaurants, airport, large shopping centres etc.
Quick install guide
We recommend doing a "loose" install first, so that you can test where best to place your cables and antennas.
- Install the outdoor panel antenna in a location where there is good mobile signal. (usually this is the roof).
- Attach the 15m cable to this antenna and run it down inside the building to the Stellaoffice repeater.
- Attach this cable to the repeater. Then attach 1-4 cables to each of the ports the the repeater.
- Cable from these ports to 4 locations that require coverage.
- Plug in the power supply.