The StellaHome-GD ( GSM + 4G) repeater:
This 4G dualband repeater is suitable for those who want GSM voice and fast 4G data in their house.
GSM is the best network for voice calls and 4G is the fastest mobile data speed you can get.
- The antenna on your roof receives mobile signal at 900Mhz and 1800Mhz.
- Both these frequency carry GSM voice signals, so this repeater is really the ultimate voice repeater.
- This signal is sent via coaxial cable to your StellaHome-GD GSM+4G repeater in your house.
- Most networks now transmit 4G at 1800Mhz.
- The repeater then amplifies the signal.
- The internal antenna sends this amplified signal around your house.
- Your mobile devices then communicate with this signal.
Please check that your mobile operator offers 4G at 1800Mhz in your town.
Use this tool to check that this repeater is the right one for you.
Quick install guide
We recommend doing a "loose" install first, so that you can test where best to place your cables and antennas.
- Install the outdoor panel antenna in a location where there is good mobile signal. (usually this is your roof).
- Using the supplied 12m cable, run it down inside your house to the Stellahome repeater.
- Attach this cable to the repeater. Then attach the indoor panel antenna to the repeater.
- Plug in the power supply.