How the 4g Repeater Works
- The outdoor antenna outside on your roof collects the 2600Mhz mobile signal and sends it down the cable to the StellaHome2600 4G repeater.
- The repeater then amplifies this signal and re-transmits it into the area where you want coverage.
- Mobile phones and laptops in that area then communicate with the improved 4G signal.
Network operators transmit 4G at 2600Mhz in urban locations. If you live in a town or city, and you want to boost only 4G, this is a good option for you.
Please use this tool to find out what frequencies your network transmits 4G at.
This booster kit includes
- One StellaHome2600 booster kit
- One internal and external antenna
- One power supply
- 12m coaxial cable(SD240)
Quick install guide
- We recommend doing a "loose" install first, so that you can test where best to place your cables and antennas.
- Install the outdoor panel antenna in a location where there is good mobile signal. (usually this is your roof).
- Using the supplied 12m cable, run it down inside your house to the Stellahome repeater.
- Attach this cable to the repeater. Then attach the indoor panel antenna to the repeater.
- Plug in the power supply.
A closer look
- 4 mounting holes: if you want to secure your repeater to the wall.
- 4 diagnostic lights: tells you if the repeater has:
- proximity control.
- communication with your phone.
- 6 light signal strength indicator: tells you the strength of your mobile signal outside.
- Connector in: attach the indoor antenna here.
- Connector out: attach the 12m cable here and feed it up to the outdoor antenna.
- 12V Power in
The frequencies explained:
2600Mhz is used for 4G in cities. This frequency is ideal for offering high speed broadband (even higher than 3G). This frequency is used in cities mainly.