How the 4g Repeater Works
- The outdoor antenna outside on your roof collects the 2600Mhz mobile signal and sends it down the cable to the StellaHome2600 4G repeater.
- The repeater then amplifies this signal and re-transmits it into the area where you want coverage.
- Mobile phones and laptops in that area then communicate with the improved 4G signal.
Network operators transmit 4G at 2600Mhz in urban locations. If you live in a town or city, and you want to boost only 4G, this is a good option for you.
Please use this tool to find out what frequencies your network transmits 4G at.
This booster kit includes
- 1 StellaHome2600 booster
- 1 internal and external antenna
- 1 power supply
- 12m coaxial cable(SD240)
Quick install guide
- We recommend doing a "loose" install first, so that you can test where best to place your cables and antennas.
- Install the outdoor panel antenna in a location where there is good mobile signal. (usually this is your roof).
- Using the supplied 12m cable, run it down inside your house to the Stellahome repeater.
- Attach this cable to the repeater. Then attach the indoor panel antenna to the repeater.
- Plug in the power supply.
A closer look
- 4 mounting holes: if you want to secure your repeater to the wall.
- 4 diagnostic lights: tells you if the repeater has:
- proximity control.
- communication with your phone.
- 6 light signal strength indicator: tells you the strength of your mobile signal outside.
- Connector in: attach the indoor antenna here.
- Connector out: attach the 12m cable here and feed it up to the outdoor antenna.
- 12V Power in
The frequencies explained:
2600Mhz is used for 4G in cities. This frequency is ideal for offering high speed broadband (even higher than 3G). This frequency is used in cities mainly.
In stock, ready to ship