How the 4G booster works:
- This signal 4g booster amplifies frequency at 800Mhz. It receives the signal outside your home and brings it inside your home.
- 4G is transmitted at 800Mhz especially in rural locations.
- This 4G signal booster is ideal if you need to get 4G signal inside your home.
Make sure your mobile network transmits 4G at 800Mhz in your area. use our online tool to find out.
NOTE: This repeater will NOT amplify your voice signal. If you need voice also, we recommend the Stellahome2100 (3G repeater)
This booster kit includes
- 1 StellaHome800 booster
- 1 internal and external antenna
- 1 power supply
- 12m coaxial cable(SD240)
Quick install guide
- We recommend doing a "loose" install first, so that you can test where best to place your cables and antennas.
- Install the outdoor panel antenna in a location where there is good mobile signal. (usually this is your roof).
- Using the supplied 12m cable, run it down inside your house to the Stellahome repeater.
- Attach this cable to the repeater. Then attach the indoor panel antenna to the repeater.
- Plug in the power supply.
A closer look
- 4 mounting holes: if you want to secure your repeater to the wall.
- 4 diagnostic lights: tells you if the repeater has:
- proximity control.
- communication with your phone.
- 6 light signal strength indicator: tells you the strength of your mobile signal outside.
- Connector in: attach the indoor antenna here.
- Connector out: attach the 12m cable here and feed it up to the outdoor antenna.
- 12V Power in
The frequencies explained:
800Mhz is one of the frequencies that 4G uses. This frequency is excellent for propagating about the countryside. Most mobile operators use 4G at 800Mhz in rural locations.