How the StellaRoom2100 3G booster works
The receive antenna is installed in an area where you know you have good signal. This is typically on the roof of your house.
This antenna will receive the 3G signal in your area. It sends the signal down the cable to the StellaRoom2100 3G signal booster.
The booster provides an amplifed signal into your rooms.
Mobile phones and laptops nearby will then communicate with the improved signal.
The StellaRoom2100 3G signal booster is designed for residential use, with coverage up to 1-2 rooms
This booster kit includes
- 1 StellaRoom2100 signal repeater
- 1 outdoor Panel antenna
- 12 meters of SD240 cable
- 1 12v power supply
Quick install guide
- We recommend doing a "loose" install first, so that you can test where best to place your cables and antennas.
- Install the outdoor panel antenna in a location where there is good mobile signal. (usually this is your roof).
- Using the supplied 12m cable, run it down inside your house to the StellaRoom repeater.
- Attach this cable to the repeater and plug in the power supply.
A closer look
- Signal strength LEDs
- Diagnostic LEDs
Blue Uplink Switch ON
Red: Near Operators tower
Orange: Adjusting power
Green: Power supply OK
- Internal antenna
- Outside antenna connection
- Power supply input
The frequencies explained:
2100Mhz is used by all mobile operators for the 3G network. This is available in all cities and offers very fast data speeds. It is also available in many parts of the countryside but you should always check outside your property to see if you can receive this frequency on your phone. Generally, if you can browse the internet on your phone outside your property, it is likely you are on 2100Mhz, 3G.