The StellaOffice2100 3G booster overview:
The StellaOffice2100 booster is uses to amplify the 3G signal for large offices and buildings where the internal 3G signal is poor. It amplifies the 3G signal for all EU operators.
The kit comes with 4x indoor antennas. Each of these 4 indoor antennas will cover 1000Mt2. That’s 4000Mt2 of signal coverage in total. With this repeater voice will also also be amplified provided that the phone is a 3G phone.
The StellaOffice 3G booster is ideal for large buildings eg. hotels, hospitals, office buildings,restaurants, supermarkets, airport, shopping malls.
NOTE: The antenna shown in the kit image below is a standard Yagi antenna. However we supply a higher gain external panel antenna with this particular kit. This antenna is shown in the gallery of images above.
This booster kit includes
- 1 StellaOffice2100 Amplifier
- 4 indoor antennas
- 1 External high gain antenna
- Individual lengths of coaxial cable(3 x 15m) to connect the antennas.
- 1 power supply
Quick install guide
- We recommend doing a "loose" install first, so that you can test where best to place your cables and antennas.
- Install the outdoor panel antenna in a location where there is good mobile signal. (usually this is the roof).
- Attach the 15m cable to this antenna and run it down inside the building to the Stellaoffice repeater.
- Attach this cable to the repeater. Then attach 1-4 cables to each of the ports the the repeater.
- Cable from these ports to 4 locations that require coverage.
- Plug in the power supply.
A closer look
- 4 mounting holes: if you want to secure your repeater to the wall.
- 4 diagnostic lights: tells you if the repeater has:
- proximity control.
- communication with your phone.
- 6 light signal strength indicator: tells you the strength of your mobile signal outside.
- Connectors in: attach the 4 indoor antenna here.
- Connector out: attach the cable here and feed it up to the outdoor antenna.
- 12V Power in
The frequencies explained:
2100Mhz is used by all mobile operators for the 3G network. This is available in all cities and offers very fast data speeds. It is also available in many parts of the countryside but you should always check outside your property to see if you can receive this frequency on your phone. Generally, if you can browse the internet on your phone outside your property, it is likely you are on 2100Mhz, 3G.