How the 4g Signal Booster Works:
- The Stellahome1800 signal booster amplifies all mobile networks at 1800Mhz.
- This includes GSM in towns and cities, and now, many network operators transmit 4G at 1800Mhz.
- *For 4G, please check that your operator offers 4G at 1800Mhz in your area.
You can use our search tool to find out.
This booster kit includes
- 1 StellaHome1800 booster
- 1 internal and external antenna
- 1 power supply
- 12m coaxial cable(SD240)
Quick install guide
- We recommend doing a "loose" install first, so that you can test where best to place your cables and antennas.
- Install the outdoor panel antenna in a location where there is good mobile signal. (usually this is your roof).
- Using the supplied 12m cable, run it down inside your house to the Stellahome repeater.
- Attach this cable to the repeater. Then attach the indoor panel antenna to the repeater.
- Plug in the power supply.
A closer look
- 4 mounting holes: if you want to secure your repeater to the wall.
- 4 diagnostic lights: tells you if the repeater has:
- proximity control.
- communication with your phone.
- 6 light signal strength indicator: tells you the strength of your mobile signal outside.
- Connector in: attach the indoor antenna here.
- Connector out: attach the 12m cable here and feed it up to the outdoor antenna.
- 12V Power in
The frequencies explained:
1800Mhz is a mid range frequency. Most operators transmit GSM and EDGE data at 1800Mhz in cities. EDGE data is low bandwidth and is only suitable for emails. Many mobile operators use 1800Mhz for 4G also.
In stock, ready to ship