HP, Viprinet, Cisco GSM/3G/4G router amplifier for mobile signals
Machine to machine
Used for ambulances, fleet vehicles, emergency response, police, mountain rescue, ships, fishing vessels, communications hub for on the road vehicles
How It Works
- The 2 MIMO antennas are installed outside your vehicle, boat , building where the mobile signal is strong.
- This signal is then sent to the CombinerAmp and is boosted.
- From here, the signal is sent to your router where it can be distributed via your internal network.
- The up-link signals from your radio cards are amplified and sent back to the mobile tower.
Router boxes such as:
HP ,Teltonika, Viprinet, Cisco, Siemens, Asus, Pep-Link, Tp-Link, Huawei, plus many others.
The CombinerAmp is MIMO activated and can amplify up to 4 radio cards. That’s 4 individual mobile operators
Typical machine applications could be..
- Fleet vehicles,
- Emergency response,
- Mountain rescue,
- Ships, Fishing vessels,
- Communications hub for on-the-road vehicles
The CombinerAmp can be customized in any way you want. We cover all frequencies even LTE. We have 4 port versions that can combine up to 4 input radio signals at once, and feed the amplified signal out the the antennas.
Each MIMO radio card will have 2 antenna ports.
4 radio cards = 8 ports
Please contact us and let us know how we can help with your idea.
Download the PDF specification
(LED design of front panel may differ)