How many times we are forced to go outside to make that phone call or access mobile data?
We get zero bars or even just one signal bar. The call is very poor quality and drops, and we cannot access the internet. Usually we just accept this thinking there is no solution.
So, how can I boost my mobile signal?
Improving the signal to make phone calls and connect to the internet without problems is easier than you think. Simply use a signal booster.
A signal booster is the best way of getting mobile signal into your home or office.
Why buy a StellaDoradus signal booster?
- It amplifies all signals simultaneously from all mobile operators
- Frequencies: 800mhz / 900mhz / 1800mhz / 2100mhz / 2600mhz.
- Suitable for voice and data (telephone and Internet)
- Unlimited calls and unlimited data connections simultaneously.
- System feedback detection. AGC adjustment.
- Increased battery life of mobile devices
- Once installed, it doesn’t require additional management or cost.
- Keeps the mobile connection from interruption when switching from outside to inside.
How do I install a signal booster?
The video below shows how one of our customers installed his booster kit in his holiday home in Sweden.
- We recommend doing a “loose” install first, so that you can test where best to place your cables and antennas.
- Install the outdoor panel antenna in a location where there is good mobile signal. (usually this is your roof).
- Using the supplied 12m cable, run it down inside your house to the Stellahome repeater.
- Attach this cable to the repeater. Then attach the indoor panel antenna to the repeater.
- Plug in the power supply.
Will a signal booster work for me?
Try our field test tool to see if a booster will work for you. As a general rule, if you can get mobile signal outside your house (on your roof), then a signal booster will work for you.
Which signal booster should I choose?
Go here and use the booster selector product tool.
If you are just interested in boosting voice calls, the best and cheapest solution is the:
However if you want data also, then I would recommend the:
If you want a booster for you office, where you need to boost all the operators, AND all the networks (GSM/3G/4G), then I would recommend the full solution:
There are many solution available ,all customizable. The result will be amazing and you will have a signal coverage like you never had before.